9ct Gold Ganesha Necklace
Although he is known by many attributes, Ganesha’s elephant head makes him easy to identify. Ganesha is widely revered as the remover of obstacles, patron of arts and sciences and god of intellect and wisdom. He is a great companion to adorn while travelling as he is thought to keep travellers safe on their journeys.
Some more of Ganesha’s symbols are as follows:
– An axe to cut off the bonds of attachment
– Upraised hand for protection and blessings
– The trident for the 3 powers, Love, Wisdom and Action
– His trunk represents discrimination between good and evil
– Conch shell, call to prayer
– Lotus for the ascent to higher power
– Large stomach to digest all good and bad in life
– Modaka balls (sweets) represents Sadhana, bliss
The solid 9ct gold Ganesha face measures 12mm high x 10mm wide and comes on a solid 9ct gold 18″ – 45cm chain.
Manufacturing time approx 2 weeks, comes shipped in a gift box.
Other gold carats and colours available on request.
USD $139 – USD $146
9ct gold bead chain, 9ct gold plain chain